Friday, November 04, 2005

Meet Up Cum Celebration

Met up with MD, JM and TY at LMS's workplace to have lunch. Belanjah them to an expensive lunch at Breeks. $115 in total...need to be thrifty for the rest of the month. Sigh...who ask me lah, soft-hearted, gave in to MD when he said he wanted me to treat him to Marche...wonder if it's a blessing in disguise to have it at Breeks instead...or would it have been cheaper at Marche. Well, I don't want to know. I just didn't know how to reject them. I guess I was just too excited about the gathering.

But it was really good to see all of them outside, so I guess it was worth it. Maybe next time I would go for lower range. I don't want the boys to have the wrong idea and give in into the same temptation to be extravagant, rather than prudent in spending.

I hope they would do well in life. It's a tough world, especially the ones with lower education. They must really be willing to work hard. It's alerady so difficult for those with tertiary education to find a job they want. So, I pray that they would not give up too easily. Press in, brothers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home